Saturday 6 July 2013

The Best Man Isn't Always The Most Expensive

Last week I missed a blog. Was this because I had nothing to write about or because I wanted a break? No. It was because I was organising a wedding – my wedding!

Arranging a venue, photographer, wedding car, wedding cake, entertainment, catering, accommodation, suits, rings and lots of other things takes time and effort.

One thing I really wanted from every supplier I approached was availability, certainty they could deliver and the reassurance that everything would be its best.

For a change I was the customer looking at suppliers and it gave me a different perspective on the importance of ‘understanding and friendly’ service.

At DrivenByQ we enjoy assisting people, its just something we do naturally. Unexpectedly, I now understand why so many people like our service so much!