Sunday 1 September 2013

Boot Space

You may have noticed it has been three weeks since my last blog. I’m pleased to announce the reason is because I took paternity leave with the arrival of our new baby boy (ten days early).

Not only did it take me a long time to find the right car seat and push-chair for him but I have been absolutely amazed at just how much equipment and luggage is required for even just a short trip out in the car.

I always thought an executive saloon was big enough to cope with more or less anything. Now I’m not so sure. When you factor in the pram, the base, the baby seat, changing bag and any blankets it becomes a lot.

This week I have been looking at new cars for either myself or my wife. It seems the list of baby items required has become bigger and so too has the cost!