Monday 11 March 2013

Critical Mass

Two weeks in to our new Duty Manager system, it has to be said, so far so good. The last week has been exceptionally valuable to me personally. I managed to complete projects and tasks from my ‘to do’ list and start seeking new challenges.

What I also found after a complete week off the road is I came back to driving feeling rejuvenated. In terms of planning for the future of DrivenByQ I also feel a new energy and motivation that has been missing for a while.

Implementing the new system is a calculated risk as it adds to overheads - something we have always tried to avoid. It seems the timing however is just right as it gives us the resources we need to grow bigger and increase turnover.

On reflection, we recognised a change was needed but I didn’t realise it would be so dramatic in such a short space of time. Now we have made the change and feel so confident about it, I wonder what else we will achieve.