Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hi-Tech Sexy Info

They say sex sells! I agree. Whenever I buy something I want a product or service to look good, feel great, perform well and deliver real value for money. I don’t want to spend money on something ugly, flimsy or lacklustre.

This week we have a stand at a two day exhibition. A lot of thought and planning has gone in to it but I know the unique selling point is something I still find difficult to communicate with people. Our cutting-edge cloud technology!

Maybe we should quote Bill Gates about his theory of differentiating a business from the crowd with ‘How you gather, manage and use information will determine whether you win or lose’.

So how about “DrivenByQ, an executive car company who are very good at managing information”. Hmm. There again, maybe I will just tell people how reliable we are and how well our drivers are informed.