Friday 20 May 2011

Information, Position, Speed, Gear, Acceleration

So there I am, in a warm breeze, on a golden beach, under a perfect blue sky, staring at the Mediterranean Sea. Usually at times like this I ponder and isolate myself. Then in a moment of sensation there is an idea that changes everything.

A few weeks ago, I missed a blog because I took a week away in the sun. I expected the creative juices to flow but on this occasion it didn’t happen. Instead the break made me reflect on the fact that creativity is not our current solution.

The more I thought about where our business is, what is happening and what is at our disposal, the more I comprehended the need for belief, leadership and execution. So if the jigsaw pieces are all in front of us, surely all we need is the confidence to assemble the BIG picture?