Tuesday 19 February 2019

Time To Split


For some time now, I have been increasingly concerned that this Chauffeur Blog is conflicting. For anyone who has been reading will know, I am growing an established business while also growing a new one.


There is some crossover but the two companies serve different markets and different sectors, they are at different stages of development too and even have different marketing plans. It might be better to keep the themes running side by side?

From this point of view I have decided it would be better to write two separate Blogs. One for each company. I also think it would be better if the Blogs were actually on the websites of the companies they represent.

What I haven’t decided is if I should still keep this Blog as an overview of the other two? Either way, you can now find the two Blogs on their relevant websites by following the links below: